Writing for Arab Millennial can be a great way to contribute to our growing platform while creating visibility for new ideas. It can also help you in your career path and search for other jobs.
If you are an external writer and would like to contribute to our website, please email email@example.com.
After we receive your article, we will also need to confirm your full name and receive a thumbnail image and two-sentence career biography of yourself. This will be used to compliment your article.
If you have special needs that can affect your writing, such as dyslexia or dyspraxia, you are welcome to make us aware of this so we can provide any necessary support. Generally, however, you will need to keep your article within the following guidelines:
- Relevance: Pick a topic that is Arab and/or millennial related; as we value diversity, you, as an individual, do not need to be Arab and/or millennial
- Visibility: Pick a topic that is gauging interest in Google Trends
- Grammar: As Arab Millennial is a British-based organisation, please use British English to allow us to develop consistency across our platform – this means spelling “specialized” as “specialised”, or “color” as “colour”, for example
- Length: Please keep your articles no more than 750 words, and try to incorporate images or videos
- Writer sends submission to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Article gets forwarded to email@example.com
- If the article submission matches our guidelines above, it will be edited in line with our Editorial Line
- If the article does not match our guidelines, it will be sent directly back to the submitter with suggested amendments
- Compliant and edited articles will then go onto the Arab Millennial website