1. a) We will tolerate all comments on articles, pages and social media unless they are: intolerant of others’ views, personal and irrelevant attacks on individuals, or off-topic/red herring/logically fallacious responses.
1. b) We will try our best to remain as unbiased as possible when dealing with comment moderation. If you believe that we are not moderating comments fairly, please feel free to contact us with your feedback. Send your email to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
1. c) We will try our best to keep on top of comments moderation, but please bare in mind the workload we deal with on a daily basis.
2. Opinion pieces
2. a) All articles written by non-Arab Millennial staff do not necessarily reflect views of our own.
2. b) Opinion pieces are selected and published according to whether or not we believe that they productively contribute to ongoing discussions on globalisation. If you believe that our opinion pieces are unproductive, please feel free to contact us as per the instructions in section 1. b).
3. User analytics
3. a) We do not currently sell user data to third-parties; however, we may include user data – such as website & social media visitor demographics and habits – in public documents such as the Arab Millennial business plan. Please consider that we will only do this to benefit the growth of Arab Millennial as a social enterprise with ethical values and objectives.